2009年10月29日木曜日

Got Kindle

I received my Kindle today. Just needed to plug it for power supply, and it just works. Cool

There are two things I'm not used to it is the number of buttons. Lately I use iPhone a lot, so it feels like there are way too many hardware buttons on Kindle. The other thing is how you purchase a book on Kindle. It seems that your personal info is set up on your Kindle (on shipping?) and you don't have to type your password or anything. No warning about it on the screen. You can cancel your purchase if you accidentally buy a book, and the content will be removed later if you do so.

I should take a look at the cancellation policy in detail. I wonder if someone bought a book on my Kindle without intention, opened it, and cancellation would be valid or invalid.


I reviewed little basic about imaginary numbers. Tomorrow I need to spend much more time to study math for my exam this weekend.

0 件のコメント: