2009年10月22日木曜日

morning study session #2 (Oct 22, 2009)

So I and M had another study session in the morning.

Topics for Today:
- poi
- ntp-like sample program logic

There wasn't a solid agenda for today (if any it was supposed to be about poi).

Discussed how to learn about the apache poi project. There's a well written reference on the project site, so probably intermediate or above developers should have little difficulty to get started. M's planning on implementing some application with it.

Then M brought up something about conversion between time in seconds to date. I partly got what M was talking about, but I need more detail (or at least I need it written down) to see what was the particular technique he addressed. He knows how it's implemented but not the underlying theory. Maybe tomorrow he'll show me the actual piece of code.

It's my turn tomorrow (hopefully, or in the nearest convenience not so far...), and I probably pick a problem about a familiar topic, like games, and work on it.

0 件のコメント: